OM Partners has forged solid business partnerships
with a number of integration, software & technology and
Integration and consulting partners
• Due to the growing number of customers and large-scale implementations,
OM Partners has teamed up with Capgemini. Capgemini acts as implementation
partner as well as overall system integrator.
• OM Partners has also teamed up with Accenture in Germany to provide the Chemical industry
with an integrated end-to-end Supply Chain Planning Solution.
• OM Partners and Wipro Technologies have signed a global alliance
to provide integrated Supply Chain solutions for their customers in process manufacturing industries.
The alliance offers combined consultancy, project management and implementation services.
• OM Partners has entered into a partnership with Improvium. Improvium's training program includes the SCOR
(Supply Chain Operations Reference Model) that can help OM Partners customers with their requests for a methodology for subjects like benefit studies.
OM Partners assists in training sessions with testimonials of product implementations.
• Logexsoft is an OM Partners Implementation Partner for The North American market.
Logexsoft, Inc. has 15 years of experience in providing integrated supply chain management solutions.
• SCMengineering is our integration and consulting partner concentrating on the Russian market.
• Belge is an OM Partners' representative for the Brazilian market.
Belge is a consultancy company specialized in mathematics modeling and forecasting.
Software & technology partners
• OMP Plus is based on Oracle. As a Certified Oracle Gold Partner, OM Partners receives specialized Oracle support and privileged information on new developments and releases. This enables OM Partners to keep its solutions up to date with the latest Oracle developments.
• OMP Plus often needs to be integrated with SAP.
For this purpose, OM Partners has developed
a standard SAP integration module. This integration is SAP Certified ® Powered by SAP Netweaver.
• OMP Reporter features complex formatting
and 3-dimensional displays and graphs for planning
reports and key performance indicators. This advanced reporting
is achieved thanks to the embedded SAP Crystal Reports software
provided by SAP.
• OM Partners has partnered with ORTEC to deepen its product range for personnel rostering, vehicle routing and loading problems.
OM Partners for its part, brings software and expertise in every aspect of logistics and industrial planning and scheduling into the partnership. The strength of the
partnership lies in the complementary product ranges of both companies. By joining forces, both companies can offer a more comprehensive package of supply chain solutions,
backed up by expertise of more than 20 years in their specific areas.
• OM Partners collaborates with Solarsoft for Packaging in combining the Business VantagePoint
platform with the OMP Corrugated Board System.
• OM Partners collaborates with Aicomp in combining the SAP platform with the OMP Corrugated Board System.
• OM Partners and Elemica have partnered to build an efficient
slot planning and monitoring system for transport load planning.
• For the geographic
mapping and factory overviews provided by the same OMP Reporter
module, OM Partners has joined forces with MapInfo.
• Within the compound feed sector, OM Partners collaborates closely with Radar Automation. Radar Automation provides vertical automation solutions for the compound feed sector, using OMP Plus for planning and scheduling.